2009/08/18

4 golden flowers o........



class photos during the bored motivation
Today i am hurted deeply by Kaijie 's bitchy words!!!!!!What i had done today is not ask 4 his appreciate,I just do what i can do 4 the class only,but he tell me he wont appreciate what i had done and ask me dont do something meaningless...but i still will do something as long as i can do it.At that moment, i feel so sad and my tear almost come out but i still can control my tear from rolling down my cheek!!!!!!!Because i want be stronger:)after the school,he got sms me...thats what he had wrote in the sms:
"Still,thanks.But just dont do anything meaningless next time,it doesnt worth at all,especially to do for someone who would never appreciate your helps."
I know it doesnt worth but i just want 2 do something 4 my friends whoever is worth 4 me to do that.I will trust all of my friends :)
Recently,I discover that my dear's friend didnt greet with me anymore ,i feel so doubt with him!!!!!WHY????i really dont like this feelings :(can anyone give me a reasonable answer 4 this doubt???I feel so curious about him.....????I sit at the bus stop after school as usual,while i waiting 4 my aunt ,i m waiting 4 his greet also.No more BYE-BYE from him again!:(sad!HAIZ.....i just cherish the hope that we can be friend even never talk 2 each other.just be the most normal friend,thats all!!!can this hope come true?!?!
Same feeling come again when my class teacher(PA teacher also) didnt take heed of me again since my exam result was so awful.UPSET + DESPAIR + TORMENT =TODAY ......My smile on my face just a disguise for sadness :(
MISS my DEAR when I am wandering in emptiness:(

No comments:

Post a Comment