2009/10/01

MY SMILE JUST BE A DISGUISE FOR MY SADNESS

Nothing is impossible because everything is possible.This time i feel apathetic so much, my heart freeze in cold , cant smile anymore.I want to seek the genuine happiness,but someone who just around me is so far away from me suddenly now!!!!!!!!I wonder why????Its so difficult to greet with someone , even a smile~~I just want 2 ask for a smile from him only~~CAN I???

Today, my tears are always rolling in my eyes,I keep telling myself that I need to be more strong as I had promised my dear.Therefore,I wont cry so easy !!! I engage that this is the last time I cry because of him!!!!!!

By the way,I would like to apologise to SIOW EE because this is my fault of posing her feel guilty ,I never blame and condemn anyone for any fault~~~There is no utilization between friends,just keep giving and never ask for any reward from friends.Sincerely,sorry to SIOW EE :(

Why everyone wont mind about the trivial matter? I do mind every matter what u all had done for me even 1 word.....

I CAME WITH LITTLE HOPE , BUT WALKED AWAY BELIEVING IN MIRACLES

No comments:

Post a Comment