2009/10/24

Am I too stupid or too selfish~~????This time I am in the cleft stick ~~But i will insist on being loyal and faithful to my DEAR,I just want to tell my dear that i sure can overcome the delusion~~please give me some time,i wont give up while you cant give up me too.....I still need you at this crucially important moment...I am elapse and lost now but I will feel excruciating and despair when you are really leave me alone:(What can I do for you now?????I don't know how to face you next time????can just let it be nature???I know that is cant because your hurt wont be cured so easy and I just hope that I can heal your wound in your heart~~I felt your purest of pain these days.........i am not dare to ask for your forgiveness and not dare to ask you to wait for me again....because I know you are tired already.SORRY even this word didn't bring any meaning to you again,but I need to say to you again and again....No matter how is the condition finally,I want to tell you that I still need you to be with me and walk along with me...my DEAR,CAN YOU????:(

No comments:

Post a Comment