2009/10/25

An Exhausted and Hectic day without Resting(3/10/09)

Three round activities will be carried out consecutively the whole day~~finally i am so tired until i can fall asleep when sat on ZILIANG 's house sofa.Not only tired physically but also mentally~~extremely exhausted today!!SORRY my dear ,didnt accompany you at ZILIANG 's house.
1st round of engaging in the school until 12am plus plus~~2nd round of going to account tuition until 5pm~~OH MY GOD!!!how i can hold on until 10pm tonight for the 3rd round of tuition~~Wuuuuuu...:(HAIZ,my health was collapsed ultimately~~how i wish i have a whole day of sleeping now~~but tomorrow i still need go to be a volunteer!!!!
Anyway,I had experienced something new,HAHA!!!actually nothing special,just sitting RYAN's Honda car but never felt exciting or panic~~because my dear drove his car to fetch me go ZILIANG 's house 1st,then RYAN just drove me go to tuition together!!HIHI~~during the journey going back ZILIANG's house,we had met the traffic police.so nervous o.o Actually I felt nothing because I slept in the car but heard RYAN keep saying :"中了!中了!this time真的中了!"I felt curious about these words then awake and saw what had happened actually???i saw 2 traffic police in front of us already..OMG!I didnt wear the safety belt somemore he broke the rule by cutting the double line in front of the police.Fortunately,the police keep looking at RYAN only,so i seized the chance to wear the safety belt,RYAN just stunned there and aghast at them.We pretend like nothing and just pass by them!!!huuu.....:P nothing happen.YEAH!!!so lucky!!!sincerely thanks for RYAN's lifting~~and sorry my DEAR ~~always show you a sollow face ,I will try to smile more nest time~~~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment