2009/10/04

Be A Volunteer At Temple

I had promised my friend that I need to be a volunteer at a temple near KLCC there! I woke up around 5.30am because need to take lrt went there then my friend ,LIMIN just fetch me go there together. Quite excited and tired because of lacking of sleeping and resting yesterday~~~HELP!!!!This is the 1st time i had attended "Respecting Elderly Day".Many old folks came with delight mood,while I felt sleepy during my duty time!!!AIKZ......But afterwards we got many time to rest while LIMIN and other friend PEIYIN still busying with their duty!!!I am alone again when having the lunch but the food was so delicious (cz i was so hungry already)...hihi......there are many performances in the main hall but I seldom take the photo of it because so embarassed to do that,hihi....:)when i reached home almost 5pm,felt tired and moody because my dear had told me a bad new that he would go back on this THURSDAY,I am so upset,really so hesitating to leave him again~~DEAR,can you stay here for longer....even i knew that is impossible.......
I will upload the pic later.....hihi....cz now too late liao....wan sleep liao....

No comments:

Post a Comment