2011/01/11

MUET result is Pronounced eventually~~~

Walao....now I just know that Muet result was out for few days already o...limin just SMS me if not I really wont know forever...Aikz.....My heart pumped very fast o...panic plus no gut to view my result o...*trembling* but my cousin accompany to check .....Wow.....that is my result~~~ding ding ding~~~




Even that is not the best but it was an improve for me compared to the last exam and it was not a waste to pay the 60 bucks o because I am a pauper..no choice....:(
Thanks to the god.....I cherish the same hope for my STPM result , can you do me once again...God????I beg you , please!!!!#pray hardly with my utmost sincerity#

He said: It doesn't matter if I get the bad results..... but isn't really nothing for me???My answer is extremely : NO !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment