2011/01/12

1st night in Singapore

Today I was alone at my aunt home because my aunt and her bf went for job in the early morning but I sleep till 9 plus...lazy lo.....feel like want to jog in the park down stair de but really very lazy ....so I wait until afternoon just go down to have my lunch which costs $2...quite cheap...hihi
At night , I cant fall into sleep easy because the room is very dark without light some more I am alone ....aikz...no choice lo...I compelled myself to sleep while I pray in my heart........
This is the moment that I start missing my family member and him lo...haiz...what to do???
Sweet dream and sleep tight ba :)

Cant sleep o
The wall picture that I like most among so many.....it was hanged on the room wall that I sleep o
The bolster is very hard to hug o....I miss mine in KL~~~
My lunch ,all vegetables
My 1st $50 dollar in Sg o....it was given by my aunt
Unbelievable.....the key board is so skinny like me....
I dont know how to use at all ...aikz
The 'Apple' desktop~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment