2011/01/10

The Day before go to Singapore

Before going to Singapore tomorrow,I stay at JB tonight ...hihi...I was so curious about my aunt home because I long time didn't come to here already..hmm.... I think got few years lo...
I had found a very cute hairband but that is not eligible for me , but i think it is more suit to Ms.Strawberry~~Alison Ng...hihi....but quite nice when I wore it to take a photo.....*bleh*

My aunt so geng o...she was a babysitter for three kids .The 1st one is Eunice (A-girl) , the second one is Jia Ling (Big head ) , and the youngest one is Shi Jie(Big Eye). Three of them were very funny and mischievous but I like it , I always tease and sneer at them de.....but My aunt always chide them de...hihi



The JVC tv....watching the Singapore hokian drama...
Eunice~~~A-girl
The hairband is bought from Cameron de
Paiseh~~~A-girl don't want face my camera...hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment