2009/12/02

A Weary Day

In the bus at 3.00am...cant see anything.
The place that we had our breakfast
See the sea is so wide and beautiful...how I wish I can have a nice day on the ship.

This is the ship that we want to take
In the ship so cold o.....

The temple is so solemn even its small.
The sacrifices

The entrance of the ship
In the bus...go back to KL lo.....sleepy...HoH
The PERAK night scene
Today I accompany my grandmum go to PULAU PANGKOR attend an BUDDHA event---三时系念.WOW.....its so exhausting o.....because I need wake up at 2.00am in the morning and go somewhere to take bus then need go to the port to take ship again.....HOH!!!~@~sleepy o....We depart from KL around 3am by bus....I barely sleep in the bus because the air-conditioner is too cold ,make me freeze in cold and even trembling also....OMG....tired o...later need to pray for the whole day...I sure will fall asleep later....:(......after undergoing the 3hrs++ journey(actually quite excruciating lo)we had reached PERAK ultimately, my hometown also.We go somewhere to have our breakfast but I don't have any appetite to eat because just now too cold already ...AIKS...then my grandmum ask me to eat something 1st....ok lo...eat something lo in case later nothing to eat.After that, we go to take ship lo...YO!!!quite exciting because that's a long time i didn't take a ride on ship...hihi....but the journey just take us 20 mins only.....I can become the ICEMAN already because also very cold in the ship......MY GOD!!!!trembling again...
Once we reached the temple,the event had started lo...faster take a seat then start praying lo.....At first my eyes almost close when praying.....so not respect...Aiks...but i really cant control.....Fortunately, I am energetic until the end of this event!!!!Its around 9pm when it is finished.Really sleepy and tired.Once I on the way back home ,I fall asleep so fast even the seat not so comfortable but my hand still holds the phone tightly because i am waiting for my dear 's call.He is also on the way back to SINGAPORE, MISS him so much...:(HAIZ..no choice, need to wait for him patiently and hopefully.....I will wait for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment