2009/12/20

The fruit sacrifice that WE 3 ( JIN VOON , JIA HENG , AND ME ) accumulate 1.....

This snack sacrifice ...haiz.....we 3 simply make .....dunno like what....cz is our 1st time ma.....XD
SEE.......how tired I am......and so difficult to take this photo lo.....paiseh leh....

JIA HENG.....the tallest guy among us....go eat herbal egg and the desserts...THANKS 4 BELANJA me a.....
HAHA......thz 4 looking here when I was taking this photo without letting him know....


JIN VOON seem so cheerful and delight today hor......isnt because of the guy beside you????
JIAN QIANG and RONG KANG (no need cover your face edi la........)

RONG KANG was introducing someone else beside him...hihi
WHOSE HAND A?????........is...........
......KE XIN who was laughing...haha
Everybody was so happy o....:)
HOPE YOU CAN RECOVER ASAP.......GOD WILL BLESS YOU......:)
Today go to PANDAN INDAH again , my BUDDHA SOCIETY (not mine actually, is the place i always go) to attend 三时系念 again...hihi....this events is always been organised....dont ask me why ya.....I just go there 2 contribute my help as a volunteer....hihi...but I am always so tired when being volunteer no matter where and when...haiz....so not respect lo...no choice.....Just SINCERELY APOLOGIZE to whoever I had done wrong to.....
But I was so blithe when we all ( all UUM volunteer ) can be together again.....:)
Quite less picture that I can capture because there is no chance 4 me to do like that somemore I need 2 respect this SOLEMN place o.....

No comments:

Post a Comment