2009/12/04

RUSH RUSH RUSH

SIOW EE 's turn
The dress is not belong to me finally...:(
This is the day that packed with a lot of plans....hmm.....but very rush to carry out these plans...AIKZ.....Go tuition at 9.30am in the morning until 12.30pm in the afternoon.....after that , SIOW EE and I go back my home 1st because I need 2 make sure that my brother and sister are able 2 settle their lunch ......then I need 2 rush to saloon with Siow ee without having our lunch.....HUNGRY...:(...just eat some bread in the car while i driving.We had waited 4 1 hour ......chat with siow ee until I want 2 sleep liao.....Finally is our turn liao....faster cut lo then rushed to JUSCO 2 buy something .We two walk there and here also need 2 hours .....not really people mountain people sea as yesterday.I had tried 1 dress but didn't buy it finally because its cutting is not standard ( may be I am quite demanding )...xD ......It is just a simple dress but look like so cheerful and bright....but may be it is not belong to me...I need to submit to my fate...no choice...:)...On the way back home, my aunt give me an emergency call that need 2 fetch my sister go TAMAN MIDAH 2 take her school stuff ....OMG.....need 2 rush back then receive her call again that may be not today so no need go then...YOR....quite frustrating lo.....but no choice....she is my aunt what????but i also need to fetch Siow ee back home...OMG....TRAFFIC JAM....hate it....Later need 2 fetch my brother back......tired of driving today.....Today go wherever also need to RUSH RUSH RUSH....so hesitate 2 leave both of my BROTHERS.....we didn't play basketball together in this holiday o....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment