2010/06/06

Wesak Day

Today is the public holiday because today is WESAK day....hihi...
My aunt brought us to a temple which is located beside the Naam Kheung primary school to pray...this not the temple that I go usually...that one I go de is Amitabha Buddha Society which is located at Pandan Indah...but I seldom go there since I was engaged in my Form 6...aikz...suddenly feel guilty to all teachers over there...:(....Sorry teachers
After we had the lunch there then I rest by sitting there and wait 4 my aunt and my brother and sister....me very lazy 1 ...:p
p/s :I really don't know how to write the post 4 my blog anymore since I had abandoned my blog long time ago
The temple's decorations are so solemn o......
Beside the temple

So enchanting rite and natural......rite...got mini waterfall 1

and still got 1 fish pond....
and still got rear some livestock
the mini jumbo sale...hihi
my cousin, brother and sister
me....
see my aunt and cousin....I don't know what are they doing???
YEAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment