2010/06/12

Making the CORN dessert

The needed ingredients

2 trays of the corn dessert.....
don't even judge my dessert by its cover lo

YEAH!!!!
My brother is enjoying the dessert..hihi
Eventually I also done my Corn dessert...hihi...this is the 1st time I do this type of dessert ...felt panic a bit when I boiled it half way because I keep adding the corn flour when boiling it when I see the mixture haven become thick , still in liquid form , but it become thick very soon aikz...make me more panic I ask my brother help me to add more water until its taste not so sweet already aikz...actually the whole process is very easy and simply , but just need to stir it during the whole process....then we poured the mixture into 2 trays...1 small and 1 bigger...the colour not so attracting lo because not so yellowish as my friend's...nvm..I will try it next time because many people haven't try it because I am not dare to let people try this since this is not the perfect.....hihi
DEAR...wait for me ya...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment