2010/04/04

Finally...my HAIR....

Ultimately I went for a hair cut...YAHOO...so fresh and rejuvenating . Actually I had been warned by three prefects for 3 times already....hihi...hmmm....lets see my mother , my aunt ,my dear , my friend , and all of my classmates de comment ......hihi.....dont scoff at me a if you feel very funny with my hairstyle but I am still gratified by my hairstyle...:)

MY MUM :very nice a , have a student look...LOL
MY AUNT:yer....why cut till so tidy de??
MY DEAR:Like wearing the helmet o....:( yor
MY FRIEND:hmm...like the Japanese little soldier(cartoon)if wearing one jacket and put on one big school bag.....aikz...
MY CLASSMATES:quite cute lo.....hihi....not used to see it ....finally go and cut it already lo...some ask why I cut so short?hihi....
Anyway....thanks for you all
de comment.....:)

my longer hair
My shorter hair
My hair trim so straight o......horizontal line------

No comments:

Post a Comment