2010/03/19

2010 CNY post

My Favourite Picture......hihi

2010 Chinese New Year
Sorry a all of my friends....update this CNY post so late..aikz...now I just post some part only.This CNY is a hilarious and elated new year 4 me because I had visited many friends 's house o...hihi
From my utmost sincerity, Let me make a wish for everyone and sow the seeds of tomorrow's continued prosperity....2010 new year...:)

At Wern Hui 's house
Siow ee and I were so hungry...eating all these....hihi Siow ee was learning the culinary art from Amanda...hoho
Girl gambling
Guy gambling

At FoTang Gathering
Faster come to have a group picture la.....
In the TV room now.....
We were watching the movie...like in the cinema.....

We sing K after watching movie...all free.....hihi
these were the ang-pau which I get to9 but I didn't get 1 o...:(


No comments:

Post a Comment