2010/02/22

Specially post 4 my Friend

The 1st impression.....hihi

Lets we open it........
The 2nd impression .........
Ke Xin put the present on the letter box o.....she said it is so match with your present lo...hihi

Finally, your present is unearthed by us...hoho........

Nice or not.....is a cup of chocolate o...so sweet.....because he present to you be4 Valentine's Day but you still cant receive it.....so just feel the sweetness from here lo......:)


No worry.......we never ate your chocolate...also not dare to do so....it is still an intact present from HIM.

SORRY my friend ~~~Jin Voon that I always delay to post the Present which is from him to YOU.......Sincerely apologise because you never denounced me ....but just nag at me...hihi.......I knew that You are sure curious about the present ...hihi,......ok la...now I post it 4 u specially.........APPLAUSE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment